KHS-EVAL-S-LEL detects hydrogen gas in the range of 0 to100% LEL (0 to 40000 PPM or 0 to 4% hydrogen by volume in air).
Sensor detection Principle: microcatalytic oxidation reaction of hydrogen.
High selectivity to hydrogen, and no cross-sensitivity to methane.
KHS-EVAL-S-LEL has an analog voltage output from 0 to 2 V that is proportional to the hydrogen concentration from 0 to 100% LEL.
- Temperature and humidity compensated sensor
- Supply voltage: constant DC voltage from 4.5 V to 9 V
- Sensor: KHS-200 MEMS micropellistor
- Range: 0-100% LEL
- Response time: 1 s
- Recovery time: 2 s
- Power consumption: 150 mW (30 mA with 5 V DC supply).
- Temperature range: -40°C to 85°C
- Humidity range: 0% to 100% RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 25 mm x 13 mm (1" x 0.5")
- Weight: 2 g (0.07 oz)