KHD10TL1 is a fixed hydrogen gas detector, that detects hydrogen gas in the linear range of 0 to 100% LEL (0 to 40,000 PPM or 0 to 4% hydrogen by volume in air). KHD10TL1 allows early warning detection of highly flammable hydrogen gas, and prevention of hazardous and unsafe conditions from potential hydrogen gas buildup.
The KHD10TL1 is a complete standalone fixed hydrogen gas detector and monitoring system, that is powered by a constant voltage source from 12 to 35 VDC.
The KHS150 hydrogen gas sensor is a MEMS-based micropellistor sensor, it is user replaceable, and it is internally mounted inside the KHD10TL1 hydrogen gas detector.
The KHS150 hydrogen gas sensor detection principle is microcatalytic oxidation reaction of hydrogen gas.
High sensitivity and selectivity to hydrogen gas with no cross-sensitivity to methane gas.
The MEMS micropellistor hydrogen gas sensor is susceptible to a variety of poisoning compounds including silicone, lead, chloro-fluoro carbons (CFC's) and high concentrations of hydrogen sulfide (H2S).
- Intelligent microprocessor-based design, with continuous self-testing operation.
- Automatic digital calibration with no trimpots or potentiometers user adjustment.
- Dual audible and visual low and high alarms at 25% & 50% LEL.
- Audible and visual fault alarm.
- Dual low and high alarm relays (10 A @ 250 VAC & 10 A @ 30 VDC)
- User selectable NO or NC low and high alarm relays.
- Factory preset low and high alarms at 25% & 50% LEL (1% & 2% H2).
- 4-20 mA analog output, linear from 0 to 100% LEL with 1% LEL resolution.
- Sensor Type: KHS150 hydrogen gas specific MEMS micropellistor sensor.
- Sensor Life: Typical 5+ years.
- Detection Range: 0-100% LEL
- Detection Accuracy: +/- 0.5% LEL
- Zero Drift: < +/- 0.1 mV/month
- Linearity: Linear from 0 to 100% LEL
- Response Time: T50 = 1 sec & T90 = 3 sec
- Recovery Time: 2 sec
- Input Power: 12 to 35 VDC & 100 mA
- Relay Contact Ratings: 10 A @ 250 VAC or 10 A @ 30 VDC, Dry Contact Relays.
- Analog Output: 0-20 mA (200 Ohms)
- Analog Output: 0-2.0 mA => Fault
- Analog Output: 3.0 mA => Calibration Request
- Analog Output: 3.5 mA => Calibration in Progress
- Analog Output: 4-20 mA = > 0-100% LEL, with 1% LEL resolution.
- Analog Output: > 20 mA => Over-range
- Temperature Range: -20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F)
- Humidity Range: 0% to 100% RH (non-condensing) during continuous operation.
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate, gray color.
- Dimensions: (130 x 70 x 50) mm, (5.125 x 2.75 x 1.968)".
- Weight: 200 g (7 oz)
- Warranty: 36 months on the electronics & 12 months on the sensor.
- Made in USA